Thursday, September 5, 2013

My books are now out!

Wow, it's been a long time since I've updated this blog, eh? Last year, I was so busy on looking for agents and publishers for my book, and after a long and sometimes frustrating journey, I have finally published not just one, but two books!

Originally, the first version of Seeds was written as one book. I just kept writing, not keeping track of word count as I felt that would constrain the flow of the story. However, when I finally finished it, it came to over 300,000 words. Printed in book form using the mass market paperback size, this would come between 1,200 and 1,500 pages. Of course, there was no way I could print Seeds as just one book, so I cut it up into three parts. Volumes 1 and 2 are now available, and Volume 3 comes out September 21 of this year (less than three weeks away! Yikes!)

Here is where you can find the books, and where Book 3 will become available as it comes out... (all links open in new windows)

Createspace (print) Book 1 and Book 2

Amazon (print and Kindle) here

Barnes and Noble (Nook) here

My Goodreads profile here

I will try to update this blog a little more often, but you can also find me at Facebook. If you're interested in being friends, just send me a request.

Seeds is not going to be my only work. I have other works planned, including an collection of short stories based off various myths from around the world, and Hades and Persephone will be making a guest appearance!

No comments:

Post a Comment