Sunday, November 29, 2015

Book recommendation: Receiver of Many

It's been a while since I did an Author's Spotlight, and it gives me no small amount of pleasure to introduce a talented fellow author, Rachel Alexander! Recently, she released the first book in a duology based off the myth of Hades and Persephone (gods, I do love that myth!)

Receiver of Many is rich in prose and image, and the story itself is written fantastically. I have written a more complete review of the book over at Amazon and Goodreads. I can say in all honesty that if you enjoy the myth of Hades and Persephone, this book should not disappoint you.

The second book in this duology, Destroyer of Light, comes out next year. It is one book that I am having a hard time waiting for, given how much I enjoyed Receiver of Many. She also has a third book to be released, 'Thrice Plowed Field' which ties in with her duology.

 
All links open in new windows for ease of navigation.
And mirrored over at Goodreads

Ms. Alexander has other websites you can also follow, including her own Goodreads.

No comments:

Post a Comment